2004 Chevy Suburban Tire Presure Monitors Light Vehicle Repairs On A 2004 Chevy Suburban?

Vehicle Repairs on a 2004 Chevy Suburban? - 2004 chevy suburban tire presure monitors light

I have a 2004 Chevy Suburban. I have some problems with it: "I heard a nose grind on the right page when I hit about 28 miles per hour. I have my foot in or out Accelarator and I can still hear it. When I fast, and the drive) routine ended. Sometimes their noses at the corners (always slow.

My two front tires are completely bald on the inside tread only, the rest of the tires is very good.

What I said is that its probably a swivel head and wheel Berrings. I need an alignment and two new tires.

My question (finally, lol): Do you think this is what it is, and if so, how much it will cost me that I fix it? "

Thank you very much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment