Coming Off Hrt Symptoms Help! Menopause! HRT!?

Help! Menopause! HRT!? - coming off hrt symptoms

My mother is 60 years. She started going through menopause when I was about 49-50yrs old. His doctor has in the tables of HRT. When she was 60, she decided to stop HRT tablets. She now suffers reduce hot flashes and other symptoms. He returned to his doctor advised him to return to the HRT. It is hoped that they would one day stop taking HRT, your body has passed the menopause and the symptoms do not return again! It seems that perhaps it was naive, and my mother was, in essence, to pick up where it was 10 years ago! We have heard many negative things about hormone replacement therapy and that we are very concerned! It Does anybody know if our concerns and our reality, is not it? Her doctor told her that they stay on hormone replacement therapy may forever? My mother tried to return, but I'm really concerned about his health ... can someone advise me? My mother is my best friend, it could never bear to be without it! Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment